Keep your wardrobe fresh and fashionable while practicing sustainability by coming to dress, the best place to sell women’s designer clothing in Raleigh. Located in a trendy, high-traffic area of Raleigh, NC, dress has a devoted group of customers and consignors. Our goal is to sell your designer items quickly while bringing you the best value within the pre-owned luxury market.
We accept designer clothing, denim, shoes, handbags, jewelry, and accessories.
Please note these guidelines:
- We specialize in women’s designer clothing, shoes, and handbags. We also accept boutique women’s clothing and accessories. We will accept some mall brands, such as Banana Republic, J. Crew, and other top labels (please call to inquire about labels).
- All pieces must be new or lightly worn.
- All pieces must be clean with no tears or stains.
- All pieces must be pressed and on hangers or folded with no wrinkles.
- Prices are based on designer name, condition, and supply and demand.
- Pricing is always the final decision of dress
- The Consignment period is 100 days.
- Consignor has 5 days from the end of contract to pick up pieces. After those 5 days, the pieces become property of dress. dress will donate this clothing to Interact Women’s Shelter.
- Consignor receives 50% of the selling price through a check or store credit. A higher amount may be received on designer bags such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Jimmy Choo.
- Checks are available for pick up after the 10th of each month.
- Consignors may check their balance at any time at myresaleweb.com.
service and convenience
dress offers pick-up service for consignors. For more information about this service, call (919)699-6505. We will be happy to give you more details and schedule a time for dress to collect your new or lightly worn designer items. For personal consignors, dress accepts only in-season clothing, though we will accept boutique overstock year-round.
Cleaning out a closet can be a daunting task! dress founder, Pam Liebling Mullaney, offers personalized wardrobe and consignment advice. Contact us today to make an appointment.